Transform how you find customers. Less than 2% of website visitors typically make contact on their own. We have the techniques (okay, and a clever bit of software) to scour the remaining 98% of hard-earned traffic, identify the businesses most likely to buy, and deliver them directly into your sales funnel. Sounds simple, because it is.
Need help transferring these opportunities into something more tangible? Or perhaps, generating more business visitors to your website in the first place? No problem, we’re experts in this field and can help devise a strategy that drives new leads, converts data into real people and works for your specific sales team.
We’re familiar with the entire marketplace, not just our own software, so can deliver a lead generation strategy regardless of software used, that blends Fresh Impetus expertise & techniques with your sales resources to get the very last “squeeze” out of the leads presented.
So, if you want to revolutionise how you use your website to create leads or simply want to identify the businesses visiting your website today, we can help.
* Optional bolt-on: A research qualified individual per business/lead identified on your website. Including complete contact details and matching your own business’s target customer demographic (e.g. job role, industry, size of organisation, turnover). Please enquire for more details and a custom quote for your requirements.
Note: ProActive packages enhance your automated feed of business leads, by identifying the key businesses that have demonstrated a strong interest in your products or service and pose the greatest opportunity for sales development within all the data captured. ProActive Weekly & Daily packages are 3 month rolling contracts. All prices exclude VAT at the current rate.